We are presenting our client, a well established Casino Hotel Group in Macau looks for an assistant front office manager. This individual will manage the bell stand, concierge and front office.
A strong passion for exceptional service is important for this position.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing on the job training of new and existing staff
- Ensuring staff are adhering to policies and procedures as per the requirements of the Hotel Employment Guide
- Completing duties and procedures within deadline time frames
- Dealing with guest complaints
- Proven management experience in a similar role
- Relieve the Front Office Manager when absent from the Hotel
- Assisting in overseeing the front office staff, cash control for agents, staffing and guest service.
The position will suit an individual who has worked in a similar level position or, someone in a supervisory role & has the ability to step up towards the pinnacle of their career after having Front Office Supervisor position for a minimum of 2 years
If you are interested in applying for that position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, please contact Mr Martin Kuong at 2826-2445 ext 873
(If you are not invited to come for an interview, then means your application is not successfully. All the collected data are for the recruitment purpose only)