Estate Manager 管業經理
Nova City Property Management Limited is a subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group which provides company property management services in Macau.
1. To supervise and monitor the performance of site staff
2. To undertake management planning, organizing, budgeting, staff management and staff training
3. To handle emergency and complaints
4. To monitor the financial status of the Property and ensure it meets up with the approved budget
5. To attend meetings with the owners and local organization for regular review of management operations
6. To co-ordinate with the Police, Fire Services Department and relevant government departments/offices for management and operational needs
7. To conduct regular meetings with site staff to review their performance
8. To conduct surprise spot checks at night and during holidays to monitor the performance of site staff and contractors
9. To convene co-ordination meetings periodically with contractors to discuss and resolve problems
10. To prepare contract documents
11. To prepare annual management budget.
1. Tertiary education in Housing/Estate Management, with relevant professional qualifications such as MCIH/MRICS
2. Minimum 7 years experience with at least 5 years at managerial level in property management of premier residential & commercial properties
3. Strong leadership and effective communication skills
4. Strong sense of self-discipline & responsibility
5. Good Command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Estate Manager
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: email@example.com fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.