Serving Macau for over 45 years
As of the largest conglomerates in Macau with diverse businesses including property development, transportation, hospitality and investments, our team is committed to establishing an integrated network within the Pearl River Delta with Macau as its hub. Start your career with us, and together we will make a difference to our home!
1. Responsible for Human Resources duties such as Recruitment, C&B etc;
2. Provide information and assistance to staff and Departments/ Business Units on human resource and related issues;
3. Work closely with various departments and assist line managers in understanding and implementing policies and procedures.
1. Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields;
2. Minimum two years working experience in Human Resources, and experience in Recruitment or C&B preferred;
3. Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
4. Strong PC skills in MS office;
5. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin preferred);
6. Relevant experience gained from sizable companies preferable;
7. Well-versed in Macau Labor Law and import labor procedures.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference)