Proudly developed by Shun Tak Holdings Limited and Hongkong Land Limited, One Central is the most prestigious address in Macau. Boasting unobstructed panoramic views of the Nam Van Lake and the Macau Tower, the development combines phenomenal residential, retail and hotel facilities. One Central houses a myriad of international designer brand flagship stores, offering the most sought-after shopping experience at the heart of the Macau Peninsula.
To cope with rapid business expansion, Properties Sub F, Limited is now inviting applications for the following position:
1. To ensure various services of the building are in good order and report defects;
2. Handle tenants’ complaints and to co-ordinate activities undertaken to resolve problems arising;
3. Day to day supervision staff under his / her control;
4. Assist in the handling of emergencies like Typhoons, Black Rain, Bomb Treats and Fire Hazards.
1. Form 5 or above;
2. 1-3 years’ experience in customer service / building management / Mall management;
3. To work shift hours and wear uniform;
4. Customer services and youthful oriented;
5. Able to communicate in Cantonese and English, Mandarin an advantage.
More experienced candidates will be considered as Property Assistant I.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.
我們為僱員提供長遠的事業發展，具優厚的薪酬及完善的福利。請將履歷連同近照及要求待遇，郵寄至郵寄至澳門旅遊塔會展娛樂中心， 集團人力資源部， 澳門觀光塔前地或傳真至(853) 2896 8963，或電郵至recruitmacau@shuntakgroup.com，信封面或電郵請註明所應徵職位及編號。