Currently, Nova Taipa Garden Property Management Limited is inviting applications to cope with rapid expansion in Macau.
1. Handles full set of accounts independently
2. Prepares monthly financial reports and budget analyses
3. Implements necessary controls, policies and system development
4. Assists in preparation of ad-hoc reports
1. Be a degree / diploma holder in Accountancy, but at least pursuing professional examination.
2. 2 years’ relevant experience, with exposure in property management is an advantage
3. Possess hands on experience in FlexAccount and familiar with MS Office application
4. Be meticulous, responsible, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
Working Location: Nova Taipa Garden, Taipa
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.