Sous Chef Pastry
Managed by Shun Tak Management Services Group Limited, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre is more than just the region’s large-scale venue for high-end MICE events. It is also a leisure and tourism complex that anchors a unique venue for business and social events, an entertainment and recreation centre and up-market retail area.
We invite high caliber candidates to take up an exceptional career opportunity as:
1. Responsible for establishing, developing, enhancing presentable food products to guests.
2. Present and anticipated changes to marketplace and guests’ need.
3. Maintain and ensure the quality of food product and consistency of food delivery and standards.
4. Create recipes and support materials.
5. Give direction and responsible for the implementation of departmental plans.
6. Responsible for the training and development of staff members in the department.
7. Perform recruitment and disciplinary measures corresponding to the company policy.
8. Set targets, plans and schedules work and performance indications to measure staff productivity and efficiency.
9. Propose changes in response to market needs of staff packages.
1. Certificate in related accredited culinary program is a must.
2. Has experience/specialize in pastry baking.
3. At least 5 -10 years of experience in Hotel, Fine Dining Restaurant or Hospitality environment.
4. Producing baked pastries and cake.
5. Decorating and plating various pastries and desserts.
6. Have high and consistent philosophy in service.
7. Pays attention to details.
8. Working in a high pressure, fast paced environment with a positive attitude at all times.
9. Must have strong leadership skills, a good trainer with hands on approach and high energy level.
10. Ability to create a team environment and supervise effectively.
11. Must be mature, passionate, committed, creative and flexible.
12. Good command in written and spoken English.
13. Good communication and management skills.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Group Human Resources Department, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853) 2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.