| KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with an industry focus. The aim of KPMG member firms is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of the firms’ clients, people and the capital markets. With more than 145,000 people worldwide, member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services in 152 countries.
KPMG is a recognised market leader with offices in 13 cities in China. Voted by top talent for three years in a row as the world’s second most attractive employers and No 1 in professional services, KPMG continues to develop talent to help you cut through complexity.
Manager, Internal Audit Risk and Compliance
KPMG’s Risk Consulting group has grown substantially since its establishment. We help organisations improve their corporate governance practices, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational risk issues spanning different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, and assist in developing integrated frameworks that unify governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
We also work with organisations to strengthen their performance and decision-making through the establishment of an Enterprise Risk Management system or through continuous auditing and monitoring approaches.
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high-quality risk consulting projects, including:
o corporate governance review, design and implementation
o enterprise risk management review, design and implementation
o internal audit co-sourcing arrangements for conducting internal audit review as well as review of internal audit functions
- Communicate with senior management and client personnel
- Effectively manage multiple/simultaneous engagements/tasks
- Assist in developing proposals
- Establish and build internal and external relationships
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal auditing/control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments/requirements, both locally and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- A minimum of five years’ working experience in the gaming industry, property and infrastructure, or professional firms; candidates with experience in multiple industries will have an advantage
- In-depth understanding of corporate governance, enterprise risk management and internal audit
- Qualified CICPA, HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent
- Working knowledge of and experience with auditing tools such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and/or solutions
- Strong sense of client services orientation, good communication skills and team-building, mentoring and leadership abilities
- Strong presentation and report writing skills, with a good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Experience in handling high-impact, complex projects across borders/functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2012 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.