Human Resources Administrator
We are seeking qualified individuals to join our team at our new resort operation which is scheduled to be opened in early quarter 4 of 2012. The resort will consist of 18 apartment units located in a luxury condominium building. This resort operations will serve as a premier destination in Macau.
- Support General Manager in business operations including correspondence, reports preparation.
- Ensure the smooth office operation including standard office equipment and supplies.
- Support Human Resources functions including attendance, payroll and leave reports of the associates.
- Maintain an updated filing system and ensure the confidentiality and security of records, files and information.
- Diploma or above with experience in administration or Human Resources related professional area.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Highly organized, proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Macau citizen or resident preferred.
Interested parties please send your cover letter and resume with full details of qualifications, experience as well as current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org