Shun Tak Holdings (Macau) Limited Serving Macau for over 45 years
As of the largest conglomerates in Macau with diverse businesses including property development, transportation, hospitality and investments, our team is committed to establishing an integrated network within the Pearl River Delta with Macau as its hub. Start your career with us, and together we will make a difference to our home!
1. Identify business training needs and develop training strategies;
2. Plan and organize training programs, evaluate the effectiveness of programs and provide recommendations for improvements;
3. Research training products and communicate with external training providers;
4. Responsible for managing business analysis projects and prepare analysis reports for management;
5. Handle correspondence related to HR issues;
6. Coordinate ad-hoc projects as requested by management.
1. Degree holders in Business Administration / Human Resources or related disciplines, any formal qualifications in Training an advantage;
2. At least 6 years work experience in Training or related field of HR functions;
3. Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with line managers;
4. Creative, out-going and a good team player; good presentation and analysis skills;
5. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin preferred);
6. Professional experience in Administration an advantage;
7. Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules.
Candidates with less experience would be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer or Human Resources Officer.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.