|NagaWorld Limited is a subsidiary of NagaCorp Limited, a Publicly Listed gaming and entertainment company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is the first and best integrated hotel entertainment complex in the fast developing Mekong region.
With the existing NagaWorld complex reaching full capacity on a regular basis, NagaCorp is constructing Naga2 a stone throw away from the current premises. Naga2 will house an additional 800 hotel rooms, 100 luxury suites and a 2500 seat theatre.
Naga City Walk, an exclusive duty free retail mall will connect the two complexes. Naga City Walk is expected to be launched later this year with Naga2 expected to be in operation by June 2017.
In addition to the expansion plan in Cambodia, in 2015, NagaCorp held its groundbreaking ceremony in Vladivostok, Russia for the Primorsky Entertainment Resort City "PERC" project which is expected to be completed in 2018.
Job location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Under general supervision, performs complex budgeting and accounting functions; conducts financial, statistical, and analytical studies; prepares and assists in the preparation of financial reports, statements and budgets according to prescribed guidelines; performs related duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs complex accounting functions; maintains general ledger; audits and posts proposed entries; maintains chart of accounts; reviews and reconciles account and fund balances;
- Reviews documents and claims for accuracy, completeness, and uniformity to rules, regulations, and laws; coordinates, prepares and reviews year-end closing process and documents; monitors accounts receivable and accounts payable; performs periodic review of financial reports and verifies accuracy and fiscal solvency;
- Maintains communication with internal and external clients regarding financial matters; provides information and technical support in the development and revision of policies and procedures;
- Assists in the development and documentation of office systems and procedures; reviews proposed contracts for adherence to rules and regulations; implements and maintains procedures;
- Prepares complex financial reports as mandated by the company;
- Assists internal and external clients in compiling data and interpreting reporting requirements and regulations; creates and maintains statistical reports; plans and monitors timelines to meet strict deadlines in reporting regulations;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in hotel or casino environment
- ACCA, CIME, CPA, ACA certified
- Microsoft office, analytical tools
- Exposure to accounting systems an asset
- Gaming experience or experience in pre-opening environment an asset
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data, forecasting, reporting key performance indicators, building complex financial models, ROI analysis, variance analysis, accounting processes, account analysis, and financial reporting
- Strong analytical skills