|NagaWorld Limited is a subsidiary of NagaCorp Limited, a Publicly Listed gaming and entertainment company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is the first and best integrated hotel entertainment complex in the fast developing Mekong region.
With the existing NagaWorld complex reaching full capacity on a regular basis, NagaCorp is constructing Naga2 a stone throw away from the current premises. Naga2 will house an additional 800 hotel rooms, 100 luxury suites and a 2500 seat theatre.
Naga City Walk, an exclusive duty free retail mall will connect the two complexes. Naga City Walk is expected to be launched later this year with Naga2 expected to be in operation by June 2017.
In addition to the expansion plan in Cambodia, in 2015, NagaCorp held its groundbreaking ceremony in Vladivostok, Russia for the Primorsky Entertainment Resort City "PERC" project which is expected to be completed in 2018.
|Manager, Information System Audit
** Position based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Manager, Information Systems plans, conducts and manages IS audits and provide control consultation on programmatic and operational risks and controls throughout the Company. Auditable areas include operating systems, networks, applications, and databases.
Develop, plan and deliver programs and services
- Evaluates and asses the risks for Hotel and Casino operations and systems for the purpose of providing an independent assurance on its adequacy in effectiveness, integrity, integrity, risk management, internal control and corporate governance to the Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Senior Management;
- Ensures that the IS audit methodology is comprehensive and conducted in accordance with regulatory and expectations;
- Ensures that appropriate audits consider systems and configurable controls across the company. Provides consulting to the audit team on systems, controls, project management and technical matters;
- Ensures the overall qualities, consistencies, risk managements and adherence to department and professional standards for IS audits, identifying opportunities for audit process improvement, continuous monitoring and integration with the financial and operational audit process;
- Coordinates with IT and financial audit managers to develop project risk assessment to scope audit activities;
- Assist auditors in developing requirements for areas requiring CAATs/automation and develop technical requirements, scripts and programs based on the business and/or auditor’s requirement;
- Assists in defining, refining, implementing and maintaining the Company’s audit process, including department standards and procedures;
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities;
- Assists in special projects and related audit projects as needed; preforms other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required, related technical field is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated internal audit management experience;
- Knowledge and experience in information technology audit, systems design and management, security, and server technologies;
- Understanding of security software, database technology, and emerging E-Commerce and Internet technologies;
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and organizing ability with successful experience in concurrently managing multiple projects at varying levels of technical difficulty at the same time;
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment;
- Advanced level of PC skills with Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to work and communicate with IT and other department.