"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
- To ensure the smooth development and integration of Surveillance, Security alarm systems and new technologies throughout THE 13 property/ies. Work closely with the Project team, the Information technology department, system installers and contractors on new and existing projects.
- To perform all duties in accordance with THE 13 policies and within the realm of THE 13 company’s vision, mission and values.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with construction, contractors for opening of new casino
- Source, test, integrate and install new technologies that will enhance new/existing surveillance operations
- Liaise with system provider on all technical design aspects including hardware configuration, software features, set-up, diagnostic tools and third party interfaces including POS and Security
- Ensure that surveillance networks is well maintained
- Provide 24 hours on call support; 7 day technical support as required
- Liaise with surveillance operations to coordinate new camera installations/relocations
- Project planning, commissioning and testing of current and new installations
- To manage the Surveillance Technical team and ensure an efficient maintenance schedule is in place
- To repair and install Surveillance systems (cameras, monitors, alarms, CCTV switcher, digital encoders/decoders, servers and all related systems).
- To maintain and support the Access Control System as well as any other 3rd party system as and when required.
- Manage the administration of all matters technical.
- Manage the ordering of all replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Other related duties as necessary.
- Certification/diplomas in Electronic and Electrical Engineering and IT Computer Hardware and Software.
- Good level of English speaking, reading and writing.
- Knowledge of application of project supervision, software such as MS operating systems, SQL server, MS server, AutoCAD and basic networking.
- Detail oriented and able to work independently.
- At least 7 years casino surveillance CCTV system technical experience.
- Supervisory / Management experience in casino surveillance technical operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Ability to troubleshoot pan and tilt motorized mechanisms, cameras, matrix switching units and digital surveillance systems.
- Knowledge of general gaming regulations.
“We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.