“Welcome to The 13 family. If you have the passion, The 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
Responsible for operation and maintenance of electrical equipment and other related matters; and also arrange technicians to carry out routine maintenance work in accordance with the preventive maintenance programs.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Ensure the maintenance is in high quality.
• Require for shift operation and be flexible regarding to work schedules based on business demands.
• Assure the implementation and follow-up the Companies Departmental Standard Operation Procedures.
• Trouble shoot the difficult case to ensure the normal operations in the property.
• Ensure that works of repair, maintenance and installation of electrical system (HV/LV/ELV) and associated equipment are adhered to safety rules and regulations.
• Ensure that all facilities are in perfect running order.
• Keep check of monthly utility usage.
• Perform daily check to the electrical system, including UPS, Emergency Generators.
• Perform routine predictive and preventive maintenance.
• Organize the routine switchboard maintenance work.
• Ensure that quality standards are consistent.
• Ensure that there is an efficient system for processing all work orders
• Recognized Electrical Engineering qualification.
• High certification or above in Electrical and Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
“We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.