"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure."
Responsible for the production of rosters for relevant departments in accordance with deadlines which satisfy all labor requirements and operational demands
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Provide effective rosters that maximize labor efficiency and productivity
• Process all relevant paperwork and conduct administrative requirements accurately and in a timely manner using roster technology system provided
• Liaise with departments and operations managers on labor related issues and requirements
• Provide support and assistance to team members with regard to labor related and pay roll policies and procedures
• Act in accordance with established HR and Departmental policies and procedures
• Ensure all internal customers are afforded prompt, efficient and courteous service at all times
• Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Company Code of Conduct when carrying out duties
• Secondary school diploma or above preferred
• Previous experience in a scheduling position is required
• Good command of Cantonese and English preferred
• Proficient in MS Office; VR experience preferred
"We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands."
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.