“Welcome to The 13 family. If you have the passion, The 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
Summary of Position:
Responsible for daily seamstress duties such as alteration of staff uniforms, guest garments and maintenances and upkeeps of sewing equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform timely repairs on all items of staff uniform, guest garments, linen and upholstery per hotel specifications
• Measure, make or alter uniforms for new employees
• Inform the Supervisor Wardrobe/Manager Wardrobe for replenishing supplies
• Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation
• Assist to take inventory of all fabric materials/supplies
• Perform additional duties as directed
• Abide the THE 13 policies and procedures
• Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures
• Keep the seamstress area clean and tidy at all times
• Secondary school plus vocational, trade or on-the-job training
• At least 3 years of experience
• Ability to read and write in Mandarin/Cantonese
• Positive approach to customer service
• Able to handle physically demanding workload
• Good knowledge and operate the sewing and monogram machine
• Well organized
“We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.