“Welcome to The 13 family. If you have the passion, The 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
Summary of Position:
• Report directly to Transportation Manager
• Perform overall cleaning and minor maintenance work to our Rolls Royce (or in any given circumstances when service is required)
• Enhance the service experience and brand image to all customers
• Well versed with limousine features and any applications of related products in view of cleaning and basic maintenance
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and troubleshoot all issues with vehicles using the specialist computers
• Keep the workshop clean, safe and productive
• Observe and identify any damages through daily routine check
• Monitor the condition of the vehicles so as to prevent any risk of breakdown
• Attend department pre-shift briefings to communicate arrivals, departures, stay-overs.
• Follow up the required SOP involved in the handbook/manual used by specific vehicles
• Liaise with Transportation Manager to ensure swift response to maintenance problems
• Maintain highest level of overall cleanliness with vehicles from interior to exterior
• Fully conversant with all health, safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language
• Polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented
• Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of local Law
• High School certificate or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years working experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Technique and knowledge of vehicle maintenance and tool care procedures
• Ability to cope with pressure
• Basic knowledge of computer systems
• Strong stamina
• Pleasant appearance and character
• Excellent interpersonal skills required. Interacts with both internal customer and external customers
“We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.