|Senior Technician, Surveillance
"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure."
Summary of Position:
Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of all equipment related to the Surveillance System.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Install, troubleshoot and repair Surveillance related equipment.
• Maintain the Surveillance System in accordance with regulations and procedures.
• Completion of installation and maintenance documentation records and logs.
• Must be able to diagnose problems that occur with CCTV system.
• Maintain the camera layout.
• Keep the Supervisor and Manager informed regarding any serious issues and or concerns regarding the proper working condition of all surveillance equipment.
• Work with construction, contractors for opening of new casino
• During the construction period, inspect the contractor daily work and report to supervisor and manager to ensure the CCTV installation meet the requirement.
• Responsible for familiarizing himself/herself with any newly purchased equipment and/or associated equipment.
• Must be able to climb ladders to high places. Must work in ceiling and confined spaces from time to time. Standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
• High School or Equivalent.
• At least 3 years casino surveillance CCTV system or CCTV system installer experience.
• Knowledgeable in use of multi-meter, network cable tracer and tester, general hand tools and power tools.
• Must have strong computer skills with Excel, Word and Computer aided.
• Intermediate level of English speaking, reading and writing.
• Good knowledge in TCP/IP.
• Good knowledge in Windows operating system.
• Basic network switch configuration and troubleshooting.
• Linux knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge in electronic is a plus.
• AutoCAD drawing.
• Excellent customer service skills.
"We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands."
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.