"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure."
- Under general direction of Count Manager, responsible for direct supervision of Senior Count Cashier and Count Cashiers.
- Supervises and coordinates the daily activities of Count Room operations are double checked and processed accurately based on Count Standard Operation Procedures.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the Department and Company.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee all Senior Count Cashiers’ and Count Cashiers’ operation ie Operate Count machines, Drop box opening, sorting/cash handling, Notes stacker and Tips collection, documents checking, etc.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Company and guest information.
- Attends to details in order to keep DICJ satisfactory.
- Manage Count Cashiers to perform their duty in Count Room, checking and balancing Table Count and Slot Machines Count from the beginning and end of the shift.
- Assists to Count Manager to supervisor the Count Room.
- Secure the Count Room area and equipment to avoid loss or theft.
- Assist with the investigation of variances within Count Room.
- Ensure that a neat and tidy work area is maintained so as to increase efficiency.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed by Cage and Count Management.
- Maintain the security and accountability of all money and keys within Count Room.
- Act as a representative of the company, interacting with customers and employees in a courteous, professional manner. Comply with internal control procedures; or Count SOP.
- Helps guest with general information upon request.
- Experience of five (5) years in the Count Room which three years at supervisory level in the Count area.
- Hi-school degree is required or equivalent.
- Ability to understand Basic English as well as operate a computer.
- Ensures care, maintenance and utilization of Count Equipment’s.
- Prepare and accurately complete all Count Job related.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions and balance all other Count such as Table Count, Slots Machine Count and Non-Gaming Count.
- Able to perform training and guild new Count Cashiers if required by Count Management.
- Must present a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service to Company guest.
- Polite and professional in any situation to ensure proper professional working relationship with all departments and divisions within Company. Ability to supervise subordinates.
- Must be able to remain open-minded to changes and new information on a daily basis.
- Able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must possess good at mathematics, bookkeeping and typing skills to post information to the gaming system. Flexible with the ability to work rotate shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ability and motivation to learn new things with minimal support and guidance.
- Coaches/counsels Senior Count Cashiers and Count Cashiers when necessary
- Able to read, write, speak and understand both Chinese and English.
"We are offering this opportunity to exceptional Macau citizens who want to develop their professional skills to the highest level in the world. We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands."
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.