|Project Supervisor - Engineering & Facilities
"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure. "
Responsible to manage the crew team assigned to the job, manages all logistics, deliver, service, move management, staff productivity, storage, packing, and assembly/breakdown of equipment and peripherals.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist the Project Manager on planning, design, construction and handover of the project to other departments
• Assist the Project Manager to prepare the tender document – contract, specification and Bill of quantities etc.
• Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Responsible for all CAD drafting and related services to support the Project Manager.
• Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates best possible rates for their products and services
• Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors
• Require for shift operation and be flexible regarding to work schedules based on business demands.
• Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment
• Assure the implementation and follow-up the Companies Departmental Standard Operation Procedures.
• Promote a good culture of Workplace Health & Safety and continual development of team members through training, standard operation procedures and effective daily communication.
• Ensures that health and safety standards are closely follow and constantly improved to avoid any health or injury hazards occurring from mal-practices.
• Accept any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Project Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Building / Engineering filed
• 3 – 5 years project supervisor work experience.
• Good communication skill and initiative.
• Holder of "Occupational Safety Card" for Construction Industry.
• Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
• Skilled user of AutoCAD drafting software together with other standard MS software including Visio, MS Project, MS office applications and BIM.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills and be able to interact with people at all levels.
• Hands-on and possesses good problem solving skills and attending to details.
• Possesses strong commitment and leadership.
• Experience in the supervising of construction projects, including supervisory or lead responsibility and administering/monitoring of construction contracts.
"We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands."
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via https://the13.com/careers. or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.