Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.
The Cage Manager is responsible for the efficient management on an assigned shift and effective daily operation of the Cage Department. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with business objectives, departmental and company policies and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assigns and supervises the works to Assistant Cage Managers, Cage Shift Supervisors, Senior Cage Cashiers and Cage Cashiers.
• Oversees and manages daily operations on an assigned shift of the Cage Department.
• Ensures high customer service levels are maintained at all times.
• Assist in developing operational requirement for staffing levels in each Cage.
• Coordinates scheduling and related issues of cage operations.
• Act and ensure that all of our management team act as ambassadors to VIP guest including providing personalized service in regard to Finance matters.
• Assist with developing, implementation and maintenance of business improvement processes which enhance operational system efficiency.
• Responsible and maintain the control of the flow of cash & chips and gain authorization from Department Head for the purchase of cash and chips as necessary.
• Ensure that the Management team coach and develop a direct rapport with staff to ensure performance and succession requirements are met.
• Administers disciplinary actions based on company and departmental guidelines.
• Maintain records of departmental fixed assets.
• Be knowledgeable about Macau law and general gaming regulations.
• Creating a work environment that promotes team work, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; compliance with company policies and legal gaming requirements.
• Minimum of five years in Cage experience of which three years would be at Shift Manager level or equivalent level.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese as well as ability to operate a computer and familiarity with Microsoft programs.
• Must have a sound knowledge of all laws/regulations associated with the Cage department.
• Understands and adheres to DICJ requirements.
• Familiar with a variety of the Cage's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Adopts and implements new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances.
• Anticipates and accesses issues, risks or opportunities facing the Company and applies effective, creative solutions.
• A general knowledge of mathematical skills, money handling, decision-making and listening abilities with strong judgment skills. Be able to remember details, follow directions and schedule employees to maximize efficiency.
• Must be efficient and able to ensure a seamless delivery of money, chips and paperwork to customers with minimal amount of delay and inefficiencies.
"We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands."
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.THE13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6213 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.