"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
• Under general direction of Assistant Cage Manager, responsible for direct supervision of Senior Cage Cashiers and Cage Cashiers.
• Supervises and coordinates the daily activities of Cage transactions to ensure all transactions are double checked and processed accurately based on Cage Standard Operation Procedures.
• Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the Department and Company.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Oversee all Senior Cashiers’/Cage Cashiers’ transactions ie denomination exchange, fill/credit, processing credit card, chips sale and chip redemption, etc…for Company guest within the specified guidelines.
• Maintain the confidentiality of Company and guest information.
• Attends to guest needs in order to keep guest satisfaction at highest degree.
• Manage Cashier cash/chips transfer, checking and balancing Chip Bank and Main Bank at the beginning and end of the shift.
• Assists to Assistant Cage Managers/Cage Managers with settlements from VIP programs.
• Secure the Cage area and equipment to avoid loss or theft.
• Assist with the investigation of variances within Cage area.
• Helps guest with general information upon request.
• Responsible for recording Anti-Money Laundering when transactions reach threshold amount.
• Ensure that a tidy work area is maintained so as to increase efficiency.
• Comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Internal Control procedures with regarding to all financial transactions.
• Performs other job-related duties as directed by Cage Management.
• Maintain the security and accountability of all money and keys within Cage area.
• Act as a representative of the company, interacting with customers and employees in a courteous, professional manner.
• Experience of three years in the Cage department.
• Hi-school degree is required or equivalent.
"We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.