|Supervisor, Surveillance Operations
"Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure. "
To protect the assets and maintain the integrity of the company using Closed Circuit Television and floor observations. To assist with training, supervise, evaluate and leadership of team members. To perform all duties in accordance withTHE13 policies.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist the Surveillance Operations Manager on the following to create the daily work schedule, ensure accurate detailed information on Shift Handover to incoming shift Operations Manager and Supervisor. Also to assist with delegate assignments as needed or as operational demands dictate.
• To act in the capacity of the Operations Manager, in his or her absence and provide support to the Operations Manager.
• Assist with training, familiarization and support of team members.
• Assist with the performance management, monitoring and productivity of team members.
• Provide CCTV and personal observations of all Departments and applicable job functions to assure compliance with the local Gaming laws, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Contribute new ideas and offer suggestions for improvements to systems / procedures / policies.
• High School Degree preferred.
• Minimum two years casino surveillance experience with previous Supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in gaming knowledge.
• Operate the following equipment: Digital CCTV System, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, cameras and various other electronic equipment.
• Awareness and compliance with Company rules, policies and procedures.
• Working knowledge of Computers; primarily Microsoft Outlook – Word, excel
"We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands."
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.