“Welcome to THE 13 family. If you have the passion, THE 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
Reporting directly to Senior Vice President - Retail, the L’Atelier Director’s primary responsibility is to ensure a smooth running of the L’Atelier, both in terms of working closely with the Brands and taking extreme care of our VIPS. He/She must have a deep understanding of the luxury market and be able to work with independently with excellent communication skills.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Able to lead a team of concierges to ensure the L’Atelier experience will be one of the most unique in the world for our guests
• Develop solid knowledge and working relationships with each of the key brands within the L’Atelier
• Create and manage the marketing and leasing budgets, monitoring all expenditure
• Work as a team with other colleagues in Hotel Operation, Accounting, F&B and Gaming Operation to ensure VIPs will experience top class and seamless services
• Take into account quality procedures and deadlines
• Formulate marketing plans and strategy to increase quality traffic
• Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in a luxury management role with a CRM focus
• A strong CRM background with a deep relationship with affluent individuals in the luxury market
• Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Other languages are great advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work with autonomy and in a shift-environment
• Show dynamism, tenacity and diplomacy
• Detail orientated, multi-tasked and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Chinese typewriting; be comfortable with informatics tools
“We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands. ”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via https://the13.com/careers. or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.