|Senior Store Manager
- Responsible for daily operations of two stores and ensure operation efficiency and sales targets are achieved;
- Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service;
- Build a strong relationship and loyalty with customers;
- Manage and monitor the in-store visual merchandising, inventory, assets and cost control;
- Implement branding and marketing promotions;
- Liaise and work closely with internal and external parties on store operations issues;
- Support general administrative work, e.g. roster, monthly sales report;
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above;
- 10 years relevant experience in retail industry including 5 years at operation management level;
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multitasks under pressure;
- Logical and strategic thinking;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing, especially in MS Excel.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume (please quote reference) stating your current and expected salaries to Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Group Human Resources, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853) 2896 8963. All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.