|Junior Engineer (Customer Support)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st level technical support on all Weike products, including EGMs, ETGs and systems.
- Perform products installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairing on all Weike products.
- Coordinate with internal and external technical issues.
- Assistance in products packaging and shipment arrangement.
- Provide products delivery to customers’ venues if required.
- Provide high quality and efficient service to customers.
- On the job training will be provided.
- Normal working hours (Monday to Friday). Working standby from time to time when required.
- High school graduated or above. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Equipped with EGM or gaming technology certificate would be an advantage. E.g. GTRC Certificate
- Macau B.I.R. holder.
- Macau valid driver’s license holder.
- Good computer skills in Windows PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are essential.
- Able to work under pressure and good team player.
- Able to travel overseas for assignments if necessary.
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good command in reading and writing English. Ability to communicate in English.
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com