BCM Bank is one of the principal financial institutions established in Macau in 1974. We provide a wide variety of high quality banking and financial products and services to our valued customers. In December 2005, the Bank has become a member of the Dah Sing Financial Group, a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in the banking and insurance business.
We focus on being a trustworthy, progressive and socially concerned institution, as well as on developing a modern infrastructure towards improved competence and high customer satisfaction.
|Analyst Programmer / Programmer
Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- To develop and maintain the applications based on user requirements
- To provide application reports from user specifications
- To participate in application system development life cycle
- Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Science, Management Information System or related disciplines
- Previous programming work experience is an advantage
- Experience in developing web / mobile application is an advantage
- Experience in AS/400 and DB2 is a plus but not essential
- Knowledge in database and application programming
- Strong communication skill with good teamwork spirit
- Applicant with less experience would be considered as Programmer
We offer highly competitive remuneration, guarantee double pay, discretionary performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holidays, attractive annual leave, comprehensive medical and life insurances and pension scheme to the successful candidate. For a dynamic career, please send your resume indicating date available, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Banco Comercial de Macau, S.A., Avenida da Praia Grande No. 572, Macau or fax to 8791 0700 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)