|BCM Bank is one of the principal financial institutions established in Macau in 1974. We provide a wide variety of high quality banking and financial products and services to our valued customers. In December 2005, the Bank has become a member of the Dah Sing Financial Group, a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in the banking and insurance business.
We focus on being a trustworthy, progressive and socially concerned institution, as well as on developing a modern infrastructure towards improved competence and high customer satisfaction.
|Financial Planning Manager - Retail Banking
Financial Planning Manager – Retail Banking
- To conduct professional insurance sales and service to bank customers in order to meet their needs
- To identify business opportunities by working closely with branch sales staff for achieving business target
- To plan, organize and execute sales and marketing activities of insurance products and services
- Degree / Diploma holder in Business or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in banking or financial services industry
- Valid life and non-life insurance license holder
- Good command of written / spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with sales-focused and customer-oriented attitude
- Target driven with excellent ethical standards to maintain business quality
- Confident, outgoing, sociable, independent and able to work under pressure
We offer highly competitive remuneration, guarantee double pay, discretionary performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holidays, attractive annual leave, comprehensive medical and life insurances and pension scheme to the successful candidate. For a dynamic career, please send your resume indicating date available, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Banco Comercial de Macau, S.A., Avenida da Praia Grande No. 572, Macau or fax to 8791 0423 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)