|Established in 1989, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) is one of the fastest-growing and most credible conformity assessment organisations in the Asia Pacific region.
Over the years, our comprehensive professional services have made us a leader in the industry and our market share has continuously increased as we developed a strong foundation in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, we have steadily expanded our services to other areas and set up subsidiaries and branches in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Macau.
To cope with our rapid expansion and maintain our leadership position in the market, we are inviting high calibre candidates who strive for professional and personal growth to join us and work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
|Administrative Officer - MCO
- Provide all round office administration support
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls and enquiries
- Greet visitors and guests
- Arrange the logistic support between Macau and Hong Kong office
- Prepare report for internal and external parties
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as required
- Diploma or above with 1 year experience
- Macau ID holder
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, mature, initiative, detail-minded with positive working attitude
- Familiar with using MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word Processing
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and working experience. Interested parties please forward your resume with expected remuneration to the Human Resource Office, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency, 19th Floor, K Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by fax to 2202 9190 OR by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Duplicate applications will not be considered.
Information supplied will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Application forms and curriculum vitae will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the selection process.