- Meet with Managing Director to determine the scope of a project;
- Present the design to Managing Director;
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design;
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them;
- Determine the message the design should portray;
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message;
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites;
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages;
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design or similar
- Proficient in Sketchup, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop or other design programs;
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
Interested parties please send full English CV (expected salary) and personal design Portfolio to email@example.com .