- Undertake design project from concept to completion;
- Plan and estimate budgets for projects;
- Read and interpret blueprints;
- Produce “sample” and “mood boards”;
- Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards;
- Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces;
- Select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client;
- Choose color palettes;
- Work with vendors on the selection of pieces;
- Draw up floor plans and sketches;
- Supervise decorating of room & arrange furniture;
- Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting;
- Supervise assistants who carry out their plans and perform administrative tasks;
- Supervise the compilation of interior design specification or material schedules;
- Coordinate work schedules;
- Follow up with client to ensure design specifications have been met;
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create drawings.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design or similar
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or other design programmes;
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese an advantage.
Interested parties please send full English resume with expected salary and personal portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .