Our client is a worldwide online transportation network company. We are assisting them to hire Management Trainee to join their team!
About The Management Trainee Programme
This is a two-year programme to develop the next generation of young startup entrepreneurs; the one and only of tech startup trainee programme in Macau.
As a Management Trainee (MT), you will own key processes and change the way people travel in Macau. You will be heavily involved in our client operations to take their globe product and localize it to Macau, creating thousands of economic opportunities for driver-partners and making transport cheaper and more reliable for riders.
You will have a key role in building our client business on both supply and demand side, helping us acquire and engage more riders and drivers. Areas that you may touch on may include: Operations and Supply Management, Business Development, Customer Support, Growth Marketing, Data Analysis, Branding and Design.
What You Need
- Entrepreneurship and Ownership: Growth doesn’t happen on its own – MTs are responsible for making growth happen.
- Passionate, self-driven, creative, and fearless: they are deeply committed to making company a success in their city, and rise to the occasion to solve problem, big and small.
- Hustle: Company moves fast, and runs lean. You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; you’re excited to help build something game-changing and share it with the world.
- Communication and Language: The ability to read and write Chinese and English fluently. You’ll engage daily with driver-partners and riders, using truly exceptional communication skills to send messages across.
- Analytical ability: You need to be able to monitor and understand trends in supply and demand, and use our data to make the right, data-driven operational decisions.
- Strong undergraduate degree and related experience in Start-up, Tech, Marketing, or Operations preferred.
- Some experience in operations/ client-facing management is a plus (internships included).
- Recent graduates or candidates with less than 2 years of working experience are welcome to apply.
- Spots will be filled in a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible!
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to email@example.com with subject header “Management Trainee”.