|Assistant Vice President
- Monitor daily operations of Macau office and manage the marketing / hotel development project assigned by the Company.
- Gather competitor’s activities and tourism market information for management review.
- Collect intelligence on government policies relating to tourism, entertainment, infrastructure, community structure, tax and regulations.
- Prepare monthly market monitoring on social and economical news, data and information
- Prepare weekly and monthly report based on the findings and data.
- Perform online research and data collection on a regular basis, i.e. movement of property market.
- Any ad-hoc taskes assigned by the Company.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree with over 10 years’ experience in hospitality / gaming industry with over 5 year in managerial level.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and market environment.
- Strong and active relationship with Macau Government and key customers.
- Strong problem solving and coaching skills.
- Absolutely self-driven with a clear focus on results.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including fluent Putonghua and Portuguese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, English and Chinese word processing etc. We offer 5-day work and a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All infomration collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.