|Site Agent - 029242
Reporting to the Project Manager, Site agent is responsible for the successful delivery of a broad spectrum of new build, fitout, and refurbishment projects for MCE construction projects in Macau and overseas off site facilities.
Lead Site team in a visible and approachable manner to oversee all site activities during the course of the project, including all site planning and setup, OH+S requirements, co-ordination of works with other key stakeholders with the aim to minimise business disruptions
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Able to Well-organised and plan project works in logical & safety manner
- Monitor site progress, oversee material storage & delivery and conduct Health & Safety checks
- Track and compile project information and prepares status reports for management team
- Establish & prepare site records/ reports and reporting changes
- Manage workplace relations to ensure projects run smoothly, and deal with other stakeholders and/ or any Industrial Relations issues which may occur.
- Strong people management skills, i.e. communicate, manage and motivate people at all levels including sub-contractors.
- Sign off site testing and inspections as stipulated in Contractor’s submission. Maintain record for checking
- Review and approve method statement, temporary works
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in an Engineering/Construction Management Discipline.
- Post Graduate qualification in a related field
- At least 7 years experience in the building/construction industry
- Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience in MS Project is a plus
- Experience in hotel / casino project works highly regarded
To apply or for more information, please visit our website http://mycareer.melco-crown.com/.
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview within 4 weeks of their application. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.