|Manager, Design - 029234
- Manage complete design, construction documentation and construction of architectural /interior projects
- Work closely with internal teams, operations and related parties to ensure designs are aligned with the project brief, codes and quality standard
- Provide creative design solutions with an aim to fulfill project brief and overcome technical / site constraints
- Assist and report to Design Management Team Leader
- Prepare feasibility studies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Minimum 5-10 years of design experience in architectural or interior, preferably from position held in consultant’s or developer’s office
- Solid experience in managing full design projects, from feasibility study, design concept, design documentation to site construction
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD and design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good command of both written and verbal English
To apply or for more information, please visit our website http://mycareer.melco-crown.com/.
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview within 4 weeks of their application. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.