|Supervisor, Control Room
“Welcome to The 13 family. If you have the passion, The 13 will give you the career opportunities to be an ambassador at the gateway to global luxury. Join us to welcome the world’s most extraordinary guests to Macau, and support Macau’s development into the World Center of Tourism and Leisure.”
• Monitoring the premises and ensuring the protection of people, property, information and assets;
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Hotel’s Access Control System.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Respond to system alarms including fire alarms, door alarms, water leakage alarms, hotel disable toilet panic alarm, and duress alarms, and where appropriate directing security officers, resources and/or other departmental staff to the incident and/or alarm for action;
• All emergency cases reported to Security Control Room should be reported to the management and/or responsible parties;
• Monitor and supervise the dispatch of messages to Security Officers;
• Supervising and reviewing that radio and telephone communications between and within departments are professionally handled;
• Responding to all staff and/or guest queries and inform Control Room Supervisor for any issues or problems;
• Assist the Security Systems Manager to set tactical displacement of systems to prevent safety and security breaches;
“We invest heavily in our staff, including extensive training and development, which is an essential and integral part of creating, from Macau, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.”
Interested applicants please apply and submit your resume via www.the13.com/careers or contact us at +853 8862 6333 for enquiry.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.