|Planning Manager/Planning Engineer – Based in Macau (Macau ID Holder)
Planning Manager/Planning Engineer – Based in Macau (Macau ID Holder)
· Comprehensively attractive salary package
· Macau Based
· Lucrative salary based on experience
One of the leading Water Infrastructure companies is currently seeking Planning Manager/Planning Engineer to work on their new project in Macau.
To be a successful candidate you should possess the following key skills:
- Degree in Engineering/Construction/Civil or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in MS Project and Office for construction projects
- Develop planning and scheduling activities for activities for compliance to project requirement
- Monthly travel in PRC region will be required
- Implements specific tools to control the physical progress and provides specific analysis reports to help the project management to identify and to resolve problems.
- Create suitable templates for control projects (include monitor, workload assign, progress.)
To apply, please contact Jacky at 3796 3121 in our Hong Kong office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your CV’s in Word format, all applications will be dealt with in confidence.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com