Hill International, Inc., a worldwide construction consulting firm is expanding. Since 1976, private and public sector clients worldwide have selected Hill International (NYSE:HIL) as construction consultants on their most challenging and complex projects. With more than 3,300 employees in more than 50 offices in over 25 countries, Hill provides program management, project management and construction management services.Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 9th largest construction management firm in the World.
Hill International is currently seeking to hire for a large Entertainment Center in Macau:
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years of similar working experience
• Preferable structural experience in entertainment centers, hotels, multi- storey buildings and large residential buildings.
• Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and writing), knowledge of Portuguese will be consider an asset.
• Work closely with Project/Construction/Commercial/Permitting Teams on pushing project progress and monitor the consultants and contractors in completing C&S works to meet project schedule.
• Monitor and supervise consultants in delivering the C&S design.
• Review and comment on consultants’ submissions including engineering design, design report, technical reports etc.
• Assist in value engineering of consultants’ design and source of alternative suppliers.
• In collaboration with other teams, assist in guiding the C&S team to ensure cost effectiveness.
• Assist in establishing engineering needs and allocate engineers to provide support to other teams.
• Assist in providing engineering support for and communicate closely with the Design Team on new/modified designs on the projects.
• Assist in managing project staff.
• Work closely with other teams in resolving key engineering issues that may affect the master plan or impair the progress of work.
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package and possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment.
Hill is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/ Female/ Veterans/ Disabled employer offering competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an exciting and challenging culture.