|Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s three software platforms — iOS, OS X and watchOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. In the store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support. Most importantly, you share the Apple vision with employees and customers.
▪ Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
▪ Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
▪ Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
As a Manager, you're responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams - hiring, training, and developing team members in all these disciplines and more.
Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy.
• You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
• Cross-industry experience is welcome.
• You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
• Multilingual ability is a plus.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.