Our client owns, manages and/or leases 27 regional, super-regional and outlet shopping centers in the U.S. and Asia.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Preparation of development/operating marketing business plans which address key issues and:
▫ Uses research data as the basis of proposed strategy;
▫ Clearly distinguishes between objectives and strategies; and
▫ Identifies precise action steps arising from strategy
▫ Develops integrated campaigns that deliver measurable results.
- The B2B development marketing plan will focus predominantly on supporting leasing activities and include such things as awareness campaigns, events, website, and marketing collaterals (e.g. presentations, brochures, multi-media, marketing suite etc.).
- Preparation of tenant by tenant annual sales budget (over 2 years), with six monthly reviews.
- Preparation of project plan and implement with:
▫ Action steps in logical sequence and appropriate timeframes;
▫ Estimates of resources required; and
▫ Time, cost, quality and success measures.
- Preparation, reporting and management of budgets related to activities scheduled in the Marketing Plan.
- Able to interpret and use research data, based on an understanding of:
▫ Appropriate time and rationale for use; and
▫ How it is integrated into the Marketing Plan
▫ Monitors competitor activity/performance and retailer trends.
- Preparation of monthly marketing report for inclusion in monthly Management report.
- Responsible for engaging and managing a professional PR agency, based on an understanding of:
▫ Activities of interest to the media and of benefit to the centre;
▫ Media processes, e.g. deadlines, formats etc.; and
▫ Appropriate communication strategies, e.g. press releases, media interviews etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining communication and/or relationships with key stakeholders including: community, customers, retailers, partners, suppliers and retailers, industry related groups
- Required to understand fundamental concepts and practices and key players of retailing, in order to identify ongoing requirements of retailers with regard to marketing of shopping centres; and develop marketing campaigns, which are meaningful and relevant to retailers and customers.
- Responsible for generating non-traditional income to supplement tenants’ contribution to marketing
- Good liaison, influencing skills
- Ability to negotiate at varying levels
- Good communication skills. (writing, presentation and personal communication)
- Strong project management skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Capacity to make a positive impact on audience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Simplified Mandarin and Cantonese
- Minimum 10 years experience in consumer marketing/retail, with experience of marketing shopping malls is required
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager.
Interested parties please send your resume, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header "Marketing Manager".