|BCM Bank is one of the principal financial institutions established in Macau in 1974. We provide a wide variety of high quality banking and financial products and services to our valued customers. In December 2005, the Bank has become a member of the Dah Sing Financial Group, a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in the banking and insurance business.
We focus on being a trustworthy, progressive and socially concerned institution, as well as on developing a modern infrastructure towards improved competence and high customer satisfaction.
|Deputy Manager - Credit Administration Department
Deputy Manager - Credit Administration Department
- To assist the Head of Credit Administration in ensuring the smooth operation of the department
- To supervise subordinates in managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards of the bank and external regulatory requirements
- To review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties
- To conduct periodical review on loan administration policy and procedures to streamline workflow
- To act as the Bank's representative in signing deeds and bank guarantee
- To control the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations properly
- University graduate with a minimum of 7 years' relevant experience of which 3 years must be in officer level
- Experience in handling syndication loan documents is preferred
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for the position of Senior Officer
We offer highly competitive remuneration, guarantee double pay, discretionary performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holidays, attractive annual leave, comprehensive medical and life insurances and pension scheme to the successful candidate. For a dynamic career, please send your resume indicating date available, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Banco Comercial de Macau, S.A., Avenida da Praia Grande No. 572, Macau or fax to 8791 0423 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)