Our client owns, manages and/or leases 27 regional, super-regional and outlet shopping centers in the U.S. and Asia.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintain document files and correspondence.
- Post payments as received. Adjust accounts as needed.
- Close book each month and produce reports.
- Prepare annual adjustments for Turnover rent and Management fees.
- Assist in the preparation of revenue budgets and forecasts. Prepare variance analyses.
- Process changes to rent and charges based on final measurements of tenant space.
- Administer Fit Out Deposits and Bank Guarantees.
- Maintain database for tenant openings / closings and other changes during the lease term.
- Issue Deduction Notices for Key Money deposits; calculate penalties, request replenishment and process settlement at termination.
- Receive Annual Gross Sales reports, reconcile to monthly Incentive Rent paid and bill appropriate adjustment.
- Collect Gross Sales reports monthly and record sales in database and bill Incentive Rent.
- Collect daily from Owner the daily bank transaction to record the settlements from tenants.
- Monitor the status of accounts and contact retailers regarding outstanding charges. Address retailer questions regarding charges and provide backup where appropriate. Identify accounts with significant balances and present to senior management for direction.
- Prepare information regarding significant delinquencies and other default issues for discussion with Legal department.
- Allowance Disbursement – process requests for payment in accordance with provisions of the agreement.
- Monitor space availability and issue Premises Delivery letters.
- Track tenant compliance with Turnover based Lessor termination provision.
- Prepare monetary and non-monetary default notices for execution and send to tenant.
- Bachelor degree in Accountant, Finance or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills; attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge in JD Edward is preferred
- Can work under pressure and succeed in meeting tight deadlines
- Experience managing receivables.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of lease administration experience, ideally in an international business environment
Interested parties please send your resume, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header "Administrator-Account Receivable".