|BCM Bank is one of the principal financial institutions established in Macau in 1974. We provide a wide variety of high quality banking and financial products and services to our valued customers. In December 2005, the Bank has become a member of the Dah Sing Financial Group, a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in the banking and insurance business.
We focus on being a trustworthy, progressive and socially concerned institution, as well as on developing a modern infrastructure towards improved competence and high customer satisfaction.
|Deputy Branch Manager
Deputy Branch Manager
- To review and monitor customers’ daily transaction according to Bank’s policies and procedures
- To manage and train up branch staff to handle daily branch operations according to bank operation guidelines effectively and efficiently
- To supervise branch operation staff in providing quality services to customers
- To guide, direct and monitor subordinates performance to achieve goal
- To assist in exploring business opportunities and cross-sell products to customers on a need basis
- Preferably holder of university degree in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant branch operation experience in Retail Banking, with at least 2 years in supervisory level
- Familiar with retails products, branch operations and services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
We offer highly competitive remuneration, guarantee double pay, discretionary performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holidays, attractive annual leave, comprehensive medical and life insurances and pension scheme to the successful candidate. For a dynamic career, please send your resume indicating date available, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Banco Comercial de Macau, S.A., Avenida da Praia Grande No. 572, Macau or fax to 8791 0423 or e-mail to email@example.com.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)