|Established in 1989, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) is one of the fastest-growing and most credible conformity assessment organisations in the Asia Pacific region.
Over the years, our comprehensive professional services have made us a leader in the industry and our market share has continuously increased as we developed a strong foundation in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, we have steadily expanded our services to other areas and set up subsidiaries and branches in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Macau.
To cope with our rapid expansion and maintain our leadership position in the market, we are inviting high calibre candidates who strive for professional and personal growth to join us and work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
|業務經理 – 澳門 / Business Manager – Macau
業務經理 – 澳門
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Establish local business network with relevant interested parties, such as government, corporate clients of target sector and trade associations etc
- Responsible for sales, promotional activities and lead a team of sales personnel
- Report business progress to Hong Kong Headquarter regularly
- Diploma or above with 3-5 years sales & marketing experience
- Solid experience in business plan development, implementation and monitor for achieving business objectives
- Strong understanding of Macau culture and market with hands on experience in local sales activities
- Good command of English, Chinese & Putonghua
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in various computer applications
- Macau ID holder is preferable
- Station / frequent travel to Macau is required
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and working experience. Interested parties please forward your resume with expected remuneration to the Human Resource Office, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency, 19th Floor, K Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by fax to 852 2202 9190 OR by e-mail to email@example.com. Duplicate applications will not be considered.
Information supplied will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Application forms and curriculum vitae will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the selection process.