DOC-DMC_Macau & Hong Kong
We specialize in meetings and incentives in Macau and Hong Kong. The Company started with the objectives to make things differently and better. That’s what we do every day. Our services are the following:
Provides advice and management for incentive travel, special group travel, conference tours, accompanying persons’ programs and social programs.
Meetings & Events Planner
Helps its clients to create extraordinary and effective events. Coordinates all suppliers involved in an event production.
PCO - Congress Organizer
provides consultancy and management to organizing committees for conferences and exhibitions.
Wine Events Management and PR
Since 2008 that we produce wine events, mainly wine tasting for professionals only.
- Monthly income HK\$20k-30k + Year-end bonus
- Efficient Time Management
- Recruitment and Self Team Development
- High-Net-Worth Team Development
- Participation of Strategic Planning
- University Degree or above in Tourism, Hospitality, or Business equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in exhibition/event management in a senior level.
- Strong knowledge of various software systems applicable to the Conference services function such as B-com, B-network, Shocklogic software.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Excellent management, leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend and/or implement solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- To effectively collaborate with all connected teams i.e. sales, operations, editorial, marketing and management.
- Strong experience with event production from start to finish.
- Excellent management of event budgets.
- Excellent English language skills mandatory
The Major Events Planning Director needs to dominate different areas that are not commonly found in one person. The necessary skills are as follows:
• Supervise all activities related to delegates' accommodation, namely consulting on contract negotiation, reservation processing and transactional communications, management of deadlines and budget.
• Provide detailed reports at regular intervals throughout the life cycle of an event. At the conclusion of a program, create a detailed post-event report with final survey, commissions, audit of reserved rooms outside the blocks and information on block reduction.
• Relationship and management of the online reservation tool development team in the creation and use of online tools for event management.
• Relationship and management with the appointed travel agency for hosting management in online registration pages in a variety of events. Hotel blocks usually consist of multiple allocations on properties with more than 30 hotels for an event.
• Provide guidance and best practices to customers regarding all aspects of selected services and suppliers, as well as the agreement with the designated travel agency where we hire the hotel blocks.
• Develop overall strategy, planning and accommodation analysis for client programs.
• Analysis and continued management of the contracted blocks, namely reserves, commissions, payments and the changes that must be made in the hotel block of rooms in order to maximize the use of contracted blocks and at the same time mitigate the risk.
• Manage relationships with suppliers and hotels with effective and consistent communications between all stakeholders.
• For all events, customer award management, suite upgrades, transactional communications to ensure reservation accuracy.
• Team management, responsible for team leadership in planning and supporting large events.