Assistant Manager / Manager, Marketing Development – 010011.02
Duties may include but not limited to :
- Act as a front line service representative and ensure a high standard of guest relations are provided to VIP guests from pre arrival preparations, explanation of gaming devices and rules, evaluation of play, continual contact through to guest departure.
- Develop new relationships with potential players and nurturing existing player relationships.
- Assists with maintaining player accounts, recording player information and assisting with casino promotions, tournaments, etc.
- Analyze programs for attracting, retaining and reactivating customers, based on short and long term analyses of customer trends and needs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the property, as well as current and upcoming special events/promotions in order to advise customers and fellow employees of same, whenever possible.
- Monitor on department daily operations, report challenges and operation enhancement to Vice President
- Participate in regular department meetings, raise guest & agent complains and suggestions for improvements
- To ensure achieve company and department goal.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Marketing/ Hospitality / Casino / Guest Services or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in similar capacity at managerial level; exposure in hotel and / or gaming business / guest relations required
- Achieved Company KPI index
- Demonstrated abilities in building strong professional relationships and establishing suitable supporting at all level of authority
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading Casino Sales and Marketing team is required
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Must be able to work on flexible shifts including overnight, weekends and holidays on rotation basis.
- Possess excellent organizational skills to manage several tasks at once, meticulous in details
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Asset Management – 010010.02
Duties may include but not limited to：
- Conduct due diligence on potential investment opportunities and evaluate investment feasibility;
- Perform industry and company research, prepare investment proposal;
- Coordinate, communicate and liaise with both internal teams and external professional parties on asset management and operation.
- Analyze, monitor and assess both China and overseas investment.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Team Head.
- Frequent travel to China is required
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in asset management / private equity funds /investment fields.
- Must have solid PRC experience in asset management, private equity and investment.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, being able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, independent, well-organized, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in computer software applications, inclusive of Chinese word processing.
- Good in English and excellent in Putonghua.
- Able to have frequent travel.
Human Resources Manager (Korean Speaking) – 010006
Duties may include but not limited to :-
- Oversee the full spectrum of daily HR operation
- Act as a Business Partner to work with management team to provide HR Insight and Labor Market updates to address business priorities
- Handle the recruitment & selection process, manpower planning, benefits administration, performance management, employee relations and internal communication
- Work with HR Team head for the implementation of HR strategic planning
- Support the department in managing Korean employee issues.
- Review and update HR Policy and procedures regularly to ensure those are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Formulate recruitment strategies on retention and succession planning
- Handle HR ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 8 years’ experience with 5 years HR management and operations solid experience
- Korean exposure with solid experience in resort, gaming background will preferable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Korean, knowledge of Mandarin will be advantage.
- Team Player, Strong communication and presentation skill
- Handle Multi-task projects and meet tight deadline
- Mature, well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and details-minded
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties please submit resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.
本集團提供優厚薪酬福利，包括：有薪年假、生日假、退休保障計劃、醫療保障、花紅、津貼、勤工獎、在職培訓及良好晉升機會。有意者請附履歷，身份證副本，學歷證明及近照寄宋玉生廣場中土大廈16樓或電郵至 email@example.com 收。
詳情可致電 8891 1331