· Maintains a good industrial knowledge within the marketplace.
· Keep good relationship between customers to drive more business opportunities.
· Explore for new potential customers.
· Prepares and present our solutions to new and existing customers.
· Sell products and services on different occasions.
· Collects credit history information as required, quotes customer based on corporate approved prices and prepares sales contracts and sales order entry documentation in a timely and accurate manner for orders obtained.
· Provides estimated dates of delivery to the customer based on lead times and keep customer advised of all issues impacting the delivery of his order
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Sales or marketing experiences
· Excellent communication skill (in spoken and written), English & Chinese
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, sales proposals, and presentation materials
· Ability to build relationship with customers, strong negotiation skill.
· With application selling experience will be preferable.
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sales Executive.
Successful candidates will be offered long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package including:
· Basic Salary with Incentive Bonus
· Public Holiday, except exemption holidays by the governor
· Medical scheme
· Accident insurance
· Learning scheme