Join our motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic team and develop your career with us. We are currently looking for
Executive Sous Chef
Provide leadership and management for the Kitchen Department by establishing plans of character, integrity, and quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the department, division and Hotel.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years experience in multiple culinary disciplines.
- A minimum of 9 years of kitchen management experience.
- Knowledge of hotel operations with overseas experience is essential.
- Must have extensive kitchen hygiene experience.
- Good leadership, training and communication skills with the ability to plan, organize, evaluate, motivate, coach, discipline and direct the work of the employees in the kitchen.
- Ability to plan and develop new menus and recipes for both Western and Eastern cuisine.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English and must be computer literate.
Interested applicants, should send their application and Macau ID copy by email to :
email@example.com with “Job Title - source from macauHR.com”, or mail to Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip Estrada Da Baia de N. Senhora Da Esperaca, S/N. Taipa, Macau SAR., Human Resources Department.
ONE HUNDRED AND SIX HOTELS IN FORTY-FOUR COUNTRIES, ONE PHILOSOPHY
Open since 28 August 2008, Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip provides an international environment, interesting job opportunities, and a beautiful work place. We offer attractive work conditions, career advancement opportunities and good benefits, which are just some of the advantages on offer.