The Wynn Palace SkyCab is the first cable car system of its kind in Asia. The system is a 6 passenger monocable gondola ropeway, travelling around the performance Lake of Wynn Palace, Macau (Cotai). This is a unique opportunity to join Macau’s newest transportation system and attraction.
Vacancy – Operator (permanent position)
The SkyCab Operator is responsible for monitoring the Wynn Palace SkyCab during all modes of operation. The position also involves performing minor troubleshooting, such as identifying alarms and resetting faults.
- Monitor the Wynn Palace SkyCab during operation and performs minor troubleshooting, such as identifying alarms and resetting faults
- Follow all Doppelmayr Macau Limitada operational protocols in order to ensure the safety of all passengers and maintenance personnel
- Assist in emergency evacuation procedures
- Maintain daily operational logs and reports
- Assist Technicians on the performance of checks maintenance tasks
- Perform the daily filling and parking procedure
- Ensure that the cable car is operating fulfilling safety regulations
- Full training will be provided
- Shift pattern is 4 days on + 2 days off, alternating early and late shifts (these may variate from time to time)
- 26 days of annual leave and performance bonus payment at the end of the year are provided
- Principles on communicating effectively using a variety of communication equipment, including a public address system, two-way radios and emergency telephones
- Principles on applying changes according to all modes of operation
- Dealing with individuals from various socio economic groups, including the disabled in a tactful, calm and confident manner under both routine and emergency circumstances
- Either male and female Operators are wanted
- Only applicants in possession of a Macau ID will be considered
- Fast thinking to react quickly and appropriately to situations
- Learning the policies and operating procedures, and the processes to follow in abnormal or emergency situations
- Maintaining accurate basic records and completing brief forms and reports clearly and accurately
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
You will be working as part of a team so a positive attitude and good communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a covering email with your English cover letter and CV and contact details to email@example.com