- Manage regulatory projects including system developments and enhancements
- Prepare user requirements and manage different project prioritization
- Assess project risks and ensure initiatives comply with compliance and legal regulations
- Develop appropriate administrative workflows and support user acceptance tests
- Monitor project effectiveness and drive improvement plans
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
- Degree holder preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- With hands on project experience preferably in life insurance or banking industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Team player who is able to meet tight deadline
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Chinese and English
- Detail oriented and work with accuracy
- Computer knowledge in office application such as windows, word, excel, outlook and internet
- Knowledge of insurance operations
Candidates with less experience will be also considered as Project Assistant.
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com .
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
Personal Information Collection Statement
By submitting your CV and personal data to us (either by email or by any other means), you unequivocally consent to the respective collection, processing and transfer, in accordance with the following conditions:
Personal Data Controller
Your personal data will be collected and subject to processing by FWD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (MACAU) LIMITED (“FWD”), a company duly incorporated in the Macau Administrative Region, with registered office at 12/F, Fortuna Business Centre, 301-355, Av.Comercial De Macau, Macau, registered with the Macau Commercial and Moveable Properties Registry under number SO 13405.
Purposes of Collection, Processing and Transfer
We collect, process and transfer your personal data to outside of Macau for recruitment purposes, which may include pre-employment checks.
Kinds of Personal Data
Throughout the course of your employment application, the personal data collected or created in relation to your employment application and directly related activities, include, but is not limited to, your country or region of residency, name, physical address, email address, phone number, job titles, academic background, professional qualifications, examination records, learning and training record, work experience, current or previous relationships with any entity belonging to the FWD group of companies (“FWD Group of Companies”), residency status, bankruptcy or insolvency condition, and criminal, misdemeanour and administrative offences.
Transfer of Data and Classes of Transferees
The personal data that we collect from you will be transferred to outside of Macau, namely to Hong Kong. Transferees of your data may include any entity belonging to FWD Group of Companies, as well as recruitment service providers. We may also disclose your personal data where disclosure is required or authorised by court order, law or regulation.
Your personal data may be kept for up to 24 months, after which it will be destroyed.
Access to Personal Data
You have the right to access, amend, restrict and remove your personal data in relation to your employment application, against the payment of reasonable charge. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact:
FWD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (MACAU) LIMITED
12/F, Fortuna Business Centre,
301-355, Av.Comercial De Macau,
Nature of your reply
The provision of your personal data is mandatory and failure to provide the same may result in your application for employment being disregarded.