|Director, Guest Engagement - Marketing - 030912
The Director of Guest Engagement - Marketing is the driver and converter of guest engagement opportunities across all Melco properties as well as the key manager of the club membership program.
This person must be guest-centric, highly collaborative, bring a structured approach with exceptional and effective communication skills suited for internal and external audiences, to ultimately achieve a healthy return on investment in line with company business objectives.
- Identify key guest retention opportunities contributing to the overall guest engagement strategy and objectives, tailored and suited to each of the property audiences
- Define and maximize the overall guest contact / communication strategy / touchpoints to maximize visits and provide engaging experiences for guests on property
- Lead and manage guest engagement activities on the master promotional calendar; establish critical paths and inform / activate related personnel for timely execution; monitor and communicate results to related stakeholders and management
- Leverage relationships with internal and external departments / partners to identify opportunities for increased awareness, loyalty, revenue and profitability to the businesses involved, while highlighting luxury experiences and services to be offered to guests
- Coordinate and set operational procedures for VIP / guest engagement activities
- Be the key driver and ambassador to the club membership program:
- Maximize awareness of program across properties e.g. drive and manage marketing materials, digital touchpoints, internal and external communications
- Manage a consistent quality monitoring of the club membership program, regularly feedback, and propose potential opportunities to key stakeholders.
- Extract insights from historical data and measure performance of the program for efficient management and execution
- Identify opportunities and conduct negotiations with potential partners; manage the implementation of approved initiatives
- Ensure all guest facing / CRM communications – printed or digital – including (but not limited to) the club membership program, adhere to the company quality standards, brand guidelines and client engaging wording following the appropriate approval processes
- Prepare all aspects related to the annual budget and ensure effective and efficient expenditure
- Act as a Guest Engagement ambassador to drive the guest-centric mindset
- Manage, mentor, guide direct report(s), collaborate with an open mind, effectively listening to feedback of partnering teams Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 8-10 years’ solid marketing management / CRM and team leadership experience.
- Extensive experience in a related Marketing environment at a senior level.
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of CRM
- Experience working in collaborative environments requiring communication and feedback from multiple partners, stakeholders and senior management Education
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related area e.g. Bachelor of Marketing, Communications, Business or International Studies
- An MBA is an advantage
Skills / Competencies
- Analytical thinker, collaborative, diplomatic, flexible with excellent presentation skills and strong oral and writing capabilities; confident, professional and problem-solving attitude
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to translate concepts into business opportunities
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop a team effort by motivating others to achieve business objectives and common goals with an encouraging, open mindset
- Ability to develop and build a strong network of contacts and manage projects that require influencing and collaboration with partner teams
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Competent budget management
- Efficient time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on quality
- Naturally optimistic and open minded to changes, innovative ideas
- Good understanding and strong interest in luxury brands and aspirational lifestyles
- Passionate about elevating guest experiences and CRM
- Strong computer literacy, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media communication e.g. Wechat, Facebook …
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Cantonese are essential
- Strong Mandarin written and verbal skills are an advantage
To apply or for more information, please visit our website: http://mycareer.melco-resorts.com/opportunities/
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview within 4 weeks of their application. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.